- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog, etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the use of hardware, software or internet services provider fees. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Alok Academy is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website Usage Guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user-submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Alok Academy or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work that you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control over the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users with information. Hence, Alok Academy will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
- Do not link to Alok Academy pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Alok Academy website.
- Do not link to pages that support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Alok Academy, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Alok Academy; therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Alok Academy has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Alok Academy intellectual property. You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Alok Academy website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Alok Academy to notify your claims of copyright By email – email@example.com
- To make a transaction on aadme.co website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as the total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products that require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH ALOK ACADEMY.
Mobile & Other Devices
In case you’re using Alok Academy from a mobile or a similar device, you need to agree to a different set of terms &conditions known as “Mobile Terms”.
- You are liable to be charged by your service provider for the use of data while visiting our website. Our website is available to be accessed free of cost.
- You may have to go by some different terms and conditions based on the type of mobile devices you’re using.
- The services may be interrupted due to various concerns like restrictions from products, coverage, software or the service charges.
Your accessing of this website using a mobile device is an acceptance of our mobile terms. But this in no way means that it’s limited to just the mobile terms and not the other terms and conditions of the website.
Limit of Liability
The company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage that may result from:
- The use, abuse or failure to use the service.
- Any costs involved in procuring substitute services or any services obtained purchased or transactions made on/from the website.
- Any unauthorized form of access to your data, transmission or confidential information.
- The application of any liability from any third party on any of the Company’s products or any other matter related to the Company’s own products.
All prices, products, and offers of aadme.co website is subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Alok Academy reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Changes to the Terms of the Website
Changes to the Website
Alok Academy may change, modify or even eliminate any content or feature from the website at any time without the need of issuing a prior notice or having any liability. If you are not happy with the service-related modifications, you are free to cease the use of the website. Also, we are not liable if the website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Copyright © 2019 Alok Academy. All rights reserved.